Nowhere Bean to Bar Chocolate
- Nowhere Craft Chocolate & Roastery sources their cacao beans directly from a farm in Venezuela.
- They then sort and roast them to perfection in small batches.
- The beans are then cracked and winnowed into nibs which are grinded to make cocoa mass.
- This cocoa mass is used to make cocoa butter.
- Cane sugar is incorporated into the cocoa butter until incredibly smooth.
- After this, the chocolate is tempered and moulded, tempering gives the finished bars shine and snap.
- The set chocolate is removed from moulds and hand wrapped.
From there to our shelves.
Canadian Made (Vermillion Bay, Ontario)